300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Vinyasa Yin & Meditation)
Yoga Alliance approved course, leading to 500 Hour certification
We conduct this course in both our locations – Goa, India & Bali, Indonesia each year. Since this is an advanced course we keep the group size small to maximum of 15 students so as to focus on individual growth in learning with our teachers.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training program is an intensive course of over 26 days focused on vinyasa flow, yin yoga & meditation including yoga Nidra as the key elements of this course. It will help you further deepen your understanding of asana & yoga practice besides giving you the right tools for becoming an effective yoga teacher taking you to the next level.
Before taking this course we understand that you should have already completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training in any style with a school which is yoga alliance certified. This course along with your previous course will help you register with Yoga Alliance as a 500 Hour RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).
The primary focus of this course is to help you go deeper in your ability to lead a vinyasa flow style yoga class besides Yin yoga & meditation class. Most of your time will be spent on learning how to sequence a vinyasa flow class and a yin yoga class along with the deeper understanding of the different techniques of meditation & how to use them for better understanding of the self.
The course will not only help you take your practice to the next level but also teach you how to create a safe environment for your students for a correct asana practice. You will also gain in-depth knowledge on adjustment & alignment besides yogic philosophy, anatomy, teaching methodology and art of sequencing.
We invite you to join this course with your own learnings from the past to grow in your journey of a yoga teacher through sharing, learning, unlearning & teaching together. Our highly skilled team of yoga teachers will personally hand hold you to make this journey exciting & fun as we learn each day.
We deliberately keep the group size of our advanced courses small (maximum 15 students) so that you have more personal one on one learning with our teachers. This will help you get more time to address all your questions & give you a personal experience of the course.
This course is an advanced course where the focus will be on developing your teaching skills and for this reason as early as first week in the course you will start teaching smaller groups leading to larger groups by the end of this course. Our teachers will actively participate in giving you constructive feedback to make your teaching experience better in this journey of self improvement & mastering your teacher skills.
This course if for you
- if you are a yoga teacher & are ready to take your teaching to the next level.
- If you want to reinforce your learning from the past to add deeper understanding of adjustment & alignments, anatomy, yogic philosophy in a positive environment which encourages you to push your boundaries as a yoga teacher.
- If you wish to acquire deeper understanding of meditation & its various techniques.
- If you wish to add more hours of teaching experience as you will spend considerable hours in this training being a yoga teacher in an encouraging, positive & safe environment.
- If you wish to learn more about hands on adjustments as a teacher.
- If you wish to learn more about yin yoga & sequencing of the classes.
- If you wish to actively become part of growing community of yoga teachers.
- If you wish to add to your qualification as a yoga teacher.
Pre Requisite for this course
- You have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in any style with any school including Trimruti Yoga which is recognised with Yoga Alliance. This course will add up to give you certificate for becoming a 500 Hour RYT.
- You have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in any style but with a school which is not registered with Yoga Alliance. In such case we will issue you a certificate of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training but you will not be able to register with Yoga Alliance for being a 500 Hour RYT.
- You have not completed any course before but have an advanced practice & wish to go deeper in your journey of yoga teacher. We will issue you a 300 Hour Yoga Tecaher Training certificate but you will not be able to register with yoga alliance.
Module 1: Yin Yoga
For the past few years, Yin Yoga has become one of the most popular yoga style practiced across the globe. Our current state of “Yang” life which involves multi tasking, constantly moving & having the pressure of higher achievement leads us to feeling of being exhausted physically & mentally. The only way to balance this is by bringing more elements of “Yin” into our practice. It will help us calm down our parasympathetic nervous system, relax our body & mind.
Yin Yoga is a mediative slow paced style of yoga with various poses that are held for a longer period of time (usually five minutes or even longer duration) which allows our body to feel the gentle pressure and compression on each tissue. The main focus of Yin Yoga practice is relax the muscles as much as possible. Yin Yoga is completely based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and works in tandem with meridians & acupressure points in our body (earth, water, fire, air & space).
Syllabus - Module 1:
- Yin Yoga in the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Theory of Yin & Yang.
- Theory of 5 element based on TCM.
- Main meridians in our body – their location & functions.
- Yin and Yang organs and their functions.
- Yin postures supporting 5 Elements, Meridians and organs.
- Anatomy of the spine – how to practice Yin Yoga safely for the spine.
- Functional anatomy – analysis of the upper body, back, torso, neck & shoulders.
- “Asana Clinic” – individual modifications of Yin postures for every participant.
- Methodology of teaching Yin Yoga including sequencing, intersections and yoga props.
- Yogic philosophy.
- Teaching practicum.
Module 2: Vinyasa Flow
Vinyasa flow is one the most popular modern style of yoga practice and is based on a dynamic and faster pace. Vinyasa comes in variety of forms, from a classes Vinyasa Krama Yoga, through the rigid Ashtanga Primary Series, up to modern flows merged with dance, martial arts and fitness. At Trimurti Yoga you will experience a wide spectrum of Vinyasa flow style starting from the fundamental Ashtanga, through a therapeutic 5 Elemental flows, up to its creative and very modern forms.
Syllabus - Module 2:
- Asana – Ashtanga and Vinyasa Krama yoga based poses and classes.
- Adjustment and alignments techniques.
- Sequencing – basic and advanced sequencing techniques.
- Cueing – types of cueing and effective cueing strategies for dynamic styles of practice.
- Philosophy – Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with contemporary approach.
- Yoga Science – basics of Ayurveda and 5 Elements.
- Functional Anatomy – asana based anatomy approach, bio mechanics of the body, understanding of the nervous system.
- Mentoring & regular teaching practice in a encouraging environment.
Module 3: Mediation
Meditation is a natural state of our mind. A child plays in mediation. A well prepared student writes examination with a meditative mind. A scientist explores the riddles of the universe in meditation. A player plays, a singer sings and a dancer dances in meditation.
Even though everyone mediates unknowingly; when one wants to do meditation as a spiritual practice, one witnesses a wandering monkey mind and feels meditation is next to impossible.
We will help you explain the “missing link” and take you forward in your journey of living a more fulfilled life using the ancient wisdom & techniques of meditation.
This modules will essentially give you a in depth understanding of different techniques of meditation besides Pranayama & Yoga Nidra to further advance you in the deeper understanding of the the self through yoga.
Syllabus - Module 3:
- Definition of Meditation. Role of asanas and pranayama for the physical and mental preparations.
- Definition of Pratyahara. External and internal practices of Pratyahara as a preparation of meditation.
- Definition of Dharana. External and internal practices of Dharana as a preparation of meditation.
- Different types of Meditation – breadth & chakra based meditation, mantra meditation, sound based meditation, silence as meditation etc.
- Pranayama – Alternate nostril breathing (to regulate thoughts); Bhramari (to clam the mind); Sheetali & Sheetkari (to cool the body); Khapala Nhati (to warm the body).
- Yoga Nidra – meaning, scope and application of Yoga Nidra.
- Yoga Nidra practice structure. Detailed explanation of each step. Pratyahara, Dharana & Dhyana in Yoga Nidra.
- Planning a Yoda Nidra session and selecting the concept for Yoga Nidra.
|6:30am-7:00am.||Morning Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting|
|7:00am-9:00am.||Asana Practice Session (Hatha/Vinyasa/Ashtanga)|
|2:00pm-3:20pm.||Yoga Education, Teaching Methodology|
|3:40pm-5:20pm||Adjustment and Alignment|
|5:40pm-7:00pm.||Evening Reflection (asana practice) / Teaching Practicum|
|Goa, India||300 Hours Yin Vinyasa Meditation YTTC||Single – 2300 Euros|
|Double Share – 2000 USD|
|Goa, India||Single||Double Shared|
|2300 Euros||2000 Euros|
- Early Bird discount of 100 Euros on above price when booked 3 months before the course for all courses in Goa, India.
- Buddy discount of 100 Euros when you get a buddy on the course – only applicable to the student referring the friend; applicable to only courses in Goa, India.
- Included in the fee – training, study material, accommodation, meals.
- Not included in the fee – air tickets, travel insurance, beverages & snacks from our kitchen.
- We cater to any special dietary requirement like gluten free, vegan etc.
- Orientation Meeting – held between 5pm to 6pm on the first day of the course.
- Last date of the course is only for check out, graduation ceremony is day before the last day.
- Accommodation – In Goa we have two types of rooms namely cottage rooms & apartment rooms. Rooms are offered on first come first served basis. We will always allocate you the room you selected but sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control we may have re assign you a different room.
Please read our refund policy.