300 Hour Yin YTTC (3 modules of 100 Hours)
Yoga Alliance approved course, leading to 500 Hour certification
We conduct this course on our campus at Agonda Beach in Goa India, you have daily access to the beach from this campus.
This Yoga TTC is focused on therapeutic aspects of Yin Yoga practice, 5 Elements & Traditional Chi-nese Medicine, and Myofascial Release Techniques (MFR).
Yin Yoga TTC at Trimurti Yoga consists of three separate modules (100-hrs/each) that all together cre-ate a comprehensive and profound 300-hour Yin Yoga TTC that will train you in:
- Yin Yoga techniques and practice: yin poses, sequencing, the art of teaching YIN
- Functional Anatomy and Fascia studies (in each module we focus on a different aspect of functional anatomy & physiology in the context of YIN yoga)
- the foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Meridian Yoga, Elemental Yoga and Acupressure Points Yoga/‘Acu-yoga’) Meditation and Relaxation Techniques (Myofascial Release, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Qi-Gong, Sound Healing)
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga for Stress Relief/ Nervous System Support
- Yoga for Health Support & for specific groups of students
- Yoga as Medicine – how yoga can supplement a therapy
- Creating safe and customised classes adjusted for High Sensitivity (HSP), Neurodiversity & Trau-ma-sensitive yoga
You can participate in each 100-hour module separately, or if you wish to get a 300-hour Yoga Alliance Certificate, you can choose to participate in three modules together (after completion of 200 RYS), which allows you to become RYT 500 (RYT 200 + RYT 300)
* For your best benefits, we put these 3 modules in a certain order, but you can choose to participate in them in a different configuration as well.
* Each module can give you 100 hours of CEP (Continuing Education Program) if you are already RYT 200 or RYT 500, and all together they can give you the accreditation of RYT 500.
About Yin Yoga
During the last few years, Yin Yoga has become one of the most popular yoga styles.
Perhaps our typical modern ‘Yang’ lifestyle makes us so exhausted that we naturally need to connect more with our “yin-side”.
Yin is a great answer to counter-balance the intensity of our contemporary times. It is nourishment for our parasympathetic nervous system, and a deeply healing, meditative practice.
Yin Yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga with set asanas that are ‘held’ for longer periods of time (usually five minutes and longer), which allows us to apply gentle pressure and compression on our tissues. The whole point of Yin practice is to relax the muscles as much as possible, to target the deeper connective tissues – especially fascia, our amazing “spiderweb” organ.
Yin Yoga is based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), and therefore works in tandem with meridians and acupressure points targeting our vital organs and balancing the 5 Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal.
Yin Yoga brings our focus more inwards, and can be an excellent bridge towards meditation, or can become meditation itself.
Module 1: Traditional Chinese Medicine, 5 Elements, & The Anatomy of SPINE
Yin Yoga in the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Theory of Yin and Yang and the 5 Elements based on TCM
Main Meridians in the body – their location and functions
Asanas based on meridian lines – their therapeutic functions and benefits
Yin and Yang organs and their functions
Yin postures supporting 5 Elements, Meridians and Organs
Anatomy of the spine: how to practice Yin Yoga safely for the spine
Functional anatomy: analysis of the upper body – back, torso, neck, and shoulders
‘Asana Clinic’ – individual modifications of Yin postures
Methodology of teaching Yin Yoga: sequencing, instructions and yoga props
Main trainer and tutor: Karolina Krawczyk-Sharma, E-RYT 500, PRYT, Yoga Therapist, Co-Founder and Program Director of Trimurti Yoga
Module 2: Acupressure, Myofascial Release & The Anatomy of HIPS
Acupressure points – selection of major acu-points, their locations and functions, basics of acupressure therapy and self-therapy
Theory of fascia
Myofascial Release Techniques (MFR with tennis balls)
Yin Yoga and Hatha Yoga sessions with acu-points and Myofascial Release Techniques
Anatomy of the hips and the lower body; how to practice Yin safely for the hips and knees
Yin postures and “Asana Clinic” – individual modifications
Methodology of teaching Yin Yoga: sequencing, instructions, and yoga props
Main trainer and tutor – Karolina Krawczyk-Sharma, E-RYT 500, PRYT, Yoga Therapist, Co-Founder and Program Director of Trimurti Yoga
Module 3: Ayurveda, Yin & Restorative Yoga, Yoga for Health Support
- Yin Yoga versus Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Yin
- Restorative postures
- Ayurveda – Yin Yoga in the context of Ayurvedic science
- Yoga for health support – case studies
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Nervous System and how yoga can support stress
- Neurodiversity & Trauma-sensitive yoga
- Relaxation Techniques (Yoga Nidra, Sound Healing)
- Restorative and Yin Yoga for health support
- Qi Gong
- Methodology of teaching restorative yoga: sequencing, instructions, yoga props, and alignments
- Yogic Philosophy
- Teaching Practicum
Main trainer and tutor – Karolina Krawczyk-Sharma, E-RYT 500, PRYT, Co-Founder and Program Director of Trimurti Yoga
|07.00 AM – 09.00 AM||Morning Pranayama, Asana and Meditation Practice|
|10.00 AM – 01.00 PM||Theory Sessions|
|01.00 PM – 02.30 PM||Lunch Break and Homework|
|02.30 PM – 3.50 PM||Art of Teaching, Theory of Yin (Workshop)|
|04.00 PM – 05.20 PM||Shape Clinic|
|05.30 PM – 07.00 PM||Evening Asana, Meditation / Teaching Practicum|
|Goa, India||300 hour Yin YTTC||Single – 2600 Euros|
|Double Share – 2300 Euros|
|Goa, India||100 Hour Yin YTTC (each module)||Single – 1000 Euros|
|Double Share – 850 Euros|
- Early Bird discount of 100 Euros on above price when booked 3 months before the course for all courses in Goa, India.
- Included in the fee – training, study material, accommodation, meals.
- Not included in the fee – air tickets, travel insurance, beverages & snacks from our kitchen.
- We cater to any special dietary requirement like gluten free, vegan etc.
- We offer free airport transit to our campus for this course on arrival only.
- Orientation Meeting – held between 5pm to 6pm on the first day of the course.