200 Hour Vinyasa YTTC
Yoga Alliance approved course, leading to 200 Hour certification.
We conduct this course in Goa, India each year. This course is your first step into the world of yoga teacher training & it does not matter what level of practice you have at this moment, this course will help build a strong foundation for a correct future practice & give you the tools you need to teach others.
Our 200 Hour Vinyasa Teacher Training course is intensive course meant for all those students who wish to go deeper into their Vinyasa practice and be able to lead other students. This course is accredited by Yoga Alliance, USA and you will be able to register with them as RYT 200 Hour teacher after the successful completion of this yoga training.
The main focus of this course will be on sequencing of Vinyasa Flow style yoga classes. You will learn about the principles, technical aspects and structural components of a Vinyasa flow class. Majority of your time in this course will be spent on learning about adjustments & alignments, human anatomy from both physical and physiological perspective and yogic philosophy besides in depth knowledge on pranayama, chakras and meditation.
Your daily schedule will be well balanced between practice and theory classes each day. Our teachers will take utmost care for your during this intense course to make sure that all students qualify to be certified as Yoga Teacher at the end of this course.
Teaching future yoga teachers has been our passion for the past 11 years, and we make sure that the educational process is not only intense, but also easy to digest, useful and practical.
Most of our students call our course “Total Transformation Course”.
By attending the 200 hour yoga teacher training you will be able to:
- Sequence yoga class in different styles of yoga – Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow.
- Practice and teach a broad range of yoga asanas.
- Understand the adjustments and alignment for each posture.
- Learn how to be effective in your communication as a yoga teacher.
- Have basic understanding of human anatomy not only from western perspective but also understand the energy centres of the body through understanding of chakras and pranic body.
- Find your voice as a yoga teacher and lead a class with confidence.
- Create a safe environment for your students for yoga practice.
This course is for you.
- If you want to take your first step to be a yoga teacher.
- If you wish to go deeper into your own practice and get a comprehensive understanding of yoga, yogic philosophy and yogic lifestyle.
- If you wish to explore different styles of yoga, get familiar with them & find what appeals to you more.
- If you wish to learn about how to sequence yoga classes in different styles of yoga.
- If you wish to learn in a fun filled environment which is safe & open for sharing your own life experiences.
- If you wish to learn how yoga is an amazing tool for self healing & self care leading to more fulfilled life.
Pre Requisites for this course:
- You should have some basic practice of yoga whether regular or irregular does not matter.
- Willingness & openness to learn about yoga in depth not only from an understanding of asana practice but also the spiritual side of yoga.
- We are good to work around some limitations like injuries but you should be in overall good health does matter what age.
This course is designed to cover all elements of Vinyasa Flow yoga class including asana practice, hands on adjustments and Vinyasa sequencing workshops. The yogic philosophy classes are based on Patanjali yoga sutras and the Bhagavad Gita. You will also study and practice Pranayama, Meditation & mantra chanting. Studying in depth human anatomy from a physical & physiological perspective forms a backbone of this yoga teacher training.
- Vinyasa Flow practice each day in the mornings for 90 minutes.
- Evening reflection practice classes to cover different styles of yoga including yin or any other style of gentle flow class.
- Frequent workshops on sequencing of Vinyasa flow class.
- Daily class on adjustment and alignments.
- Understanding of modifications & variations of postures.
- Themed classes on different subjects such as headstand & inversions, arm balances & hip opening.
- Teaching practicums where the whole group will be divided into small groups of 2 to 4 students & you will jointly prepare class for the whole group. Our teachers will give you a constructive feedback on your class which will help you improve your teaching & move forward in being a effective yoga teacher.
- In depth understanding of the human physical & physiological body from a western perspective.
- Understanding of human body from eastern perspective including chakras, nadis etc.
- Practical understanding of muscular and skeletal system and its implications for yoga practice.
- How to avoid injuries & how to use cues for a safe practice.
- Introduction to patanjali yoga sutras.
- Understanding of Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja yoga, Bhakti yoga.
- Introduction to the eight limbs of yoga; Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratayahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi.
- Art of communication as a yoga teacher.
- The principles of observation, demonstration & instruction.
- Basic principles of Ayurveda & yoga therapy.
- Business aspect of yoga & professional development.
|6:30am to 7:00am||Pranayama / Mantra Chanting / Meditation|
|7:00am to 8:30am||Asana Practice|
|8:30am to 10:00am||Breakfast|
|10:00am to 11:00am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:15am to 12:15pm||Anatomy|
|12:30pm to 2:00pm||Lunch|
|2:00pm to 3:00pm||Yoga Education|
|3:15pm to 4:15pm||Adjustment and Alignment|
|4:30pm to 5:30pm||Evening Reflection practice|
* Weekend – Saturday classes half day & Sundays Holiday
Goa Dates / 200 Hour Multistyle YTTC
|Course||200 Hour Multi Style YTTC|
|Start date||End Date||Status|
|21 Sep’22||14 Oct’22||Apply Now|
|19 Oct’22||11 Nov’22||Apply Now|
|16 Nov’22||9 Dec’22||Apply Now|
|14 Dec’22||7 Jan’ 23||Apply Now|
|10 Jan’23||3 Feb’23||Apply Now|
|10 Jan’23||3 Feb’23||Apply Now|
|7 Feb’23||2 Mar’23||Apply Now|
|5 Mar’23||28 Mar’23||Apply Now|
|31 Mar’23||23 Apr’23||Apply Now|
|Goa, India||200 Hour Multi Style YTTC||Single – 2100 Euros|
|Double Share – 1700 Euros|
|Bali, Indonesia||200 Hour Multi Style YTTC||Single – 2600 USD|
|Double Share – 2200 USD|
|Dormitory – 1800 USD|