300 Hours 5 Elements, Yoga & Ayurveda YTTC
Yoga Alliance approved course, leading to 300 Hour certification.
We conduct this course on our campus at Agonda Beach in Goa India, you have daily access to the beach from this campus.
This 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced, second level course designed to improve not only your personal yoga practice, but also your yoga teaching skills.
The course is based on the science of Ayurveda & 5 Elements Theory that is the foundation of traditional and modern yoga therapy.
We dedicate this TTC to all the graduates of 200-hour Yoga TTC from all over the world, from all yoga styles and traditions, even to those of you who didn’t have much opportunity to teach so far!
In this 300-hour program we will concentrate on:
- Introduction to the origins of yoga, the history of the main styles of yoga.
- Four paths of yoga; Bhakti, Raja, Karma & Jaana yoga.
- Hatha yoga practice each day for 90 minutes.
- How to sequence a Hatha yoga class.
- Adjustment & alignment techniques.
- Introduction to human anatomy & its relevance in yoga.
- Introduction to Yogic Philosophy covering patanjali yoga sutras.
- Art of teaching yoga.
- Close the day with an evening reflection practice using restorative yoga or an easy class on Hatha yoga.
- Teaching a small group of students like three to four students for a short time under the guidance of our experienced teachers who will help you through this process.
Our main aim is to prepare you to be a better teacher, and to be able to design classes suitable for all level students with different challenges and needs.
The course is divided into 4 parts: first 3 are dedicated to 3 doshas: Kapha (earth & water), Pitta (water & fire) and Vatta (air & space). The fourth part is a summary of elemental theory and its practical approach. We introduce the theory and methodology of yoga for health support (known commonly as yoga therapy) and we focus on the case studies dedicated to the chosen health issues, such as depression, obesity, back pain, arthritis, anxiety, diabetes, ADHD, thyroid disorders.
We will train you in several aspects of Yoga, starting from asanas, pranayama &meditation tech-niques, through the art of composing yoga classes, to anatomy and philosophy, with an accent on teaching practicum and teaching methodology. The theory is only valid when we can apply it into our real life!
As our groups are small you will have an opportunity to teach a lot, and improve your teaching skills. We give each of our students our personal care and constant feedback. Yoga today is a great health support for many people, also with physical and mental health imbalanc-es. Our aim is to prepare you for being a competent, compassionate and self-confident Yoga Teacher who is able to customise a class to every client, even to the most challenging one, and for those with special needs and health issues.
Your main trainer & mentor during this program will be Karo Sharma – the co-founder of Trimurti Yo-ga International, who specialises in yoga as therapy, having for past several years many clients with serious diseases and conditions, e.g. cancer, depression, diabetes, thyroid problems, bi-polar disorder, obesity.
It is a second level of training which allows you to deepen your teaching yoga profession and become an expert in many styles and for many different customers. Through Trimurti Yoga’s 300-hour teacher training program, you can become a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) with Yoga Alliance.
This program is designed for yoga teachers and 200 Yoga TTC graduates (RYT 200) with minimum 100 hours of teaching experience.
This is an intensive and advanced yoga course for all those who want to deepen their yoga practice and teaching, for those who want to get to know more details on Yoga and Ayurveda sciences, yoga anatomy, teaching methodology, alignment and adjustments, art of sequencing, and who want to understand the influence of asana practice on the human body-mind-emotions complex.
Following topics are covered in this program:
Techniques Training & Practice
- Multi-Style Asana Classes* inspired by 5-elemental yoga in YANG (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power, Hatha) and YIN yoga styles (Gentle Hatha, Yin, Restorative, gentle flow with Chi-kung/Tai-chi-elements).
- *Multi-style Yin &Yang Yoga gives the experience of different practices, different energies, differ-ent intensities, different benefits, and gives a wider perspective on yoga!
- Theory of 5 elements & 3 doshas based on Yoga & Ayurveda Sciences
- Yoga practices dedicated to each element, including asanas, pranayama, meditation for each element
- Anatomy & 5 Elements theory
- Adjustments and alignment
- Basic yoga therapy – yoga for health support + case studies
- Introduction to 5 Elements from Traditional Chinese Medicine & their correlations with Yin Yoga & – Yoga Therapy
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Essence of Yoga – history, definitions, modes, contemporary meaning
- Historical and cultural background of Yoga & 5 Elements
- 3 gunas & 3 doshas
- How can we apply Yoga philosophy in the contemporary lifestyle?
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras and their contemporary interpretations (selection); 8 limbs of yoga and their meaning in the contemporary World
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Values and meaning of being Yogi/Yogini
- The place for Yogi/Yogini in today World
- Yogic daily routine: principles of diet, meaning of practice and essence of lifestyle
- Guided group discussion about basic philosophical issues related to yoga
Practice of teaching under teacher’s control:
- In pairs
- In small groups
- In a big group
- Real class for clients under teacher’s control
- Practical exam of teaching
- Feedback – receiving & giving
|06.00 AM – 07.00 AM||Self Practice|
|07.00 AM – 09.00 AM.||Morning Asana Practice/Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yang” styles)|
|10.00 AM – 01.00 PM||Theory Sessions (Ayurveda, Anatomy, Art of Teaching)|
|01.00 PM – 03.00 PM||Lunch Break|
|03.00 PM – 04.00 PM||Theory Session (Yoga Therapy/Philosophy)|
|04.00 PM – 05.00 PM||Analytical Training/ Art of Teaching|
|05.30 PM – 07.00 PM||Evening Asana, Meditation or Breathing Techniques / Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yin” styles)|
|Course||300 Hour 5 Elements & Ayurveda YTTC|
|Start Date||End Date||Status|
|Not Available||Not Available||Apply Now|
|Goa, India||300 Hour 5 Elements & Ayurveda YTTC||Single – 2600 Euros|
|Double Share – 2300 Euros|
- Early Bird discount of 100 Euros on above price when booked 3 months before the course for all courses in Goa, India.
- Included in the fee – training, study material, accommodation, meals.
- Not included in the fee – air tickets, travel insurance, beverages & snacks from our kitchen.
- We cater to any special dietary requirement like gluten free, vegan etc.
- We offer free airport transit to our campus for this course on arrival only.
- Orientation Meeting – held between 5pm to 6pm on the first day of the course.