All our teacher training courses in Bali Indonesia are hosted by a beautiful private resort in Amed, Kelapa Cottage. Kelapa cottage is located in a quiet & tranquil area surrounded by bamboo forests and just about 800 metres distance from the Amed beach (just a few minutes of walk).
Amed beach is a popular beach in Bali on the base of the volcanic mountain called Mount Agung. Its crystal clear blue waters offer an amazing diving and snorkelling experience like no other with a plethora of colourful fishes.
The resort hosts 4 double shared cottages, 2 single rooms and 2 dormitory rooms, all built around a beautiful swimming pool in a lush green tropical garden. It the just the ideal place for a quiet practice each day to connect to your inner being - perfect for your Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali.
We offer the below amenities in our Goa & Bali Campus:
- Airport transfer on arrival by our trusted team (part of course fee in select courses). You may request for other courses (charged extra).
- WIFI in common area.
- 24 hour hot water in all rooms.
- All rooms have attached private bathrooms
- Free refillable mineral/filtered water.
- Security – only students & staff are allowed to step inside the campus.
- Library with a wide selection of yoga books.
- Boutique to shop for essentials like yoga mat, yoga clothing and other yoga accessories.
FOOD in Goa, India & Bali, Indonesia
At Trimurti Yoga, Goa we offer only vegetarian sattvic food to all our students in the course. Our food is planned for being fresh, nutritious and wholesome. You will experience Indian cuisine with its aromatic spices (but not hot spices – we make the food for your palate).
Vast majority of our food is naturally vegan and gluten free; so it enables us to cater to any special dietary requirements for our students. Sattvic food is light, healthy and well balanced just perfect for your yoga practice and meditation, while providing your body with all the nutrients necessary for your daily yoga routine.
All our meals are prepared freshly daily using mineral water so that you are safe & healthy through your stay with us.
We will provide you with 3 meals on all study days. We break for holiday on the weekends so that you can enjoy the beach & explore the plethora of beach restaurants, some of the finest Vegan restaurants are located on the beaches close to us.
Our meals will include the below:
- Oatmeal with nuts
- Fruit Salad with Banana Bread
- Muesli with fruits and yogurt
Indian cuisine –thali with vegetables, Lentils (legumes), salad, rice & Indian breads.
Soups (like pumpkin etc) with vegetables, salad and breads.
Besides the above you can order some mouth watering delicacies from our kitchen which include our personal favourite home recipe of chocolate bars, smoothies and other beverages.
1. Early Bird Discount: Students who apply 2 months before the course get additional discount of of 100 Euros on above prices
2. Buddy Discount: Get additional discount on fee of 100 Euros when you bring another friend on the course.
rated as one of the safest beach in south Asia. More lively & full of shops for souvenir shopping & food eateries. Offers water activity like kayaking.
Agonda & Patnem Beach
Agonda & Patnem Beach -known for white sand. Perfect beach to relax and rest for the day
Galjibaug Beach protected beach for Ridley Turtle nesting where you can enjoy a swim during the day