|6:30am-7:00am.||Morning Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting|
|7:00am-9:00am.||Asana Practice Session (Hatha/Vinyasa/Ashtanga)|
|2:00pm-3:20pm.||Yoga Education, Teaching Methodology|
|3:40pm-5:20pm||Adjustment and Alignment|
|5:40pm-7:00pm.||Evening Reflection (asana practice) / Teaching Practicum|
|Single Cottage||2100 Euros|
|Double Shared Cottage.||1700 Euros|
|Dormitory Room||1400 Euros|
1. Early Bird Discount: Students who apply 2 months before the course get additional discount of of 100 Euros on above prices
2. Buddy Discount: Get additional discount on fee of 100 Euros when you bring another friend on the course.
Our yoga teacher training is divided into 3 sections of one week each & last 3 days of teaching practicum. In total you will learn with us for 24 days.
During the 3 weeks we shall start each day with 30 minutes of either mediation, pranayama or
Week 1 – You will start with learning about the history of yoga and Hatha Yoga. For the first week your morning practice will be dedicated to Hatha yoga each day. Followed by classes on range of subjects including yogic philosophy, anatomy, adjustment & alignments and teaching skills each day. Our evening yoga asana class is called reflections for a reason, we want you to be easy to prepare you to sleep, so it will usually be a gentle class covering either Hatha yoga class or any other restorative class like Yin yoga.
The course consists of various types of classes – guided asanas and mediations sessions, analytical asana clinic, lectures, discussions and interactive workshops.
Apart from a solid Asana practice at Trimurti Yoga we focus on Anatomy, Teaching Methodology and Philosophy.
The aim of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is to prepare you for teaching yoga with safety and confidence.
You will study the below:
- the origins of yoga, the history of main yoga styles
- 4 paths of Yoga – Karma, Bhakti, Raja and Jaana yoga
- Yogic science
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology of a human body
- Body bio-mechanics
- Adjustments and alignment techniques
- Asana clinic
- Yogic anatomy – chakras and energetic body
- Basics of Ayurveda and yoga therapy
- Classes in various yoga styles – Hatha yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga, yin and restorative yoga, partner yoga.
- Art of teaching yoga
- Sequencing a class
- Art of communication
- Prevention of injuries
- The principles of observation, demonstration and instruction
- Business aspect of yoga and professional development
- Teaching practicum
At the end of our yoga teacher training you will be able to teach classes according to your chosen style.