50 Hour Yoga Nidra TTC
Book an Appointment
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Multi Style) is our signature course designed by Trimurti Yoga Team for all yoga practitioners who want to study yoga in depth, and get proper certification accredited by Yoga Alliance, USA. This yoga certification allows you to teach all over the world. This yoga teacher training will expose you to all the styles of yoga & let you explore the possibilities you will have as a yoga teacher to adapt to different styles of yoga.
Teaching future yoga teachers has been our passion for the past 11 years, and we make sure that the educational process is not only rich, but also easy to digest, useful and practical.
Most of our students call TTC – Total Transformation Course.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our multi style Yoga Teacher training will expose you to the three yoga styles - Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow. You will practice one style over each week & will also learn to teach the same at the end of each week by leading a class for a small group of 4 to 5 students.
Multi- Style Yoga Teacher Trainig
1. Early Bird Discount: Students who apply 2 months before the course get additional discount of of 100 Euros on above prices
2. Buddy Discount: Get additional discount on fee of 100 Euros when you bring another friend on the course.
By attending the Trimurti Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training (multi style) you will be able to:
- Sequence yoga class in different styles of yoga – Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow.
- Practice and teach a broad range of yoga asanas.
- Understand the adjustments and alignment for each posture.
- Learn how to be effective in your communication as a yoga teacher.
- Have basic understanding of human anatomy not only from western perspective but also understand the energy centres of the body through understanding of chakras and pranic body.
- Find your voice as a yoga teacher and lead a class with confidence.
- Create a safe environment for your students for yoga practice.
Our yoga teacher training is divided into 3 sections of one week each & last 3 days of teaching practicum. In total you will learn with us for 24 days.
During the 3 weeks we shall start each day with 30 minutes of either mediation, pranayama or
Week 1 – You will start with learning about the history of yoga and Hatha Yoga. For the first week your morning practice will be dedicated to Hatha yoga each day. Followed by classes on range of subjects including yogic philosophy, anatomy, adjustment & alignments and teaching skills each day. Our evening yoga asana class is called reflections for a reason, we want you to be easy to prepare you to sleep, so it will usually be a gentle class covering either Hatha yoga class or any other restorative class like Yin yoga.
The course consists of various types of classes – guided asanas and mediations sessions, analytical asana clinic, lectures, discussions and interactive workshops.
Apart from a solid Asana practice at Trimurti Yoga we focus on Anatomy, Teaching Methodology and Philosophy.
The aim of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is to prepare you for teaching yoga with safety and confidence.
You will study the below:
- the origins of yoga, the history of main yoga styles
- 4 paths of Yoga – Karma, Bhakti, Raja and Jaana yoga
- Yogic science
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology of a human body
- Body bio-mechanics
- Adjustments and alignment techniques
- Asana clinic
- Yogic anatomy – chakras and energetic body
- Basics of Ayurveda and yoga therapy
- Classes in various yoga styles – Hatha yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga, yin and restorative yoga, partner yoga.
- Art of teaching yoga
- Sequencing a class
- Art of communication
- Prevention of injuries
- The principles of observation, demonstration and instruction
- Business aspect of yoga and professional development
- Teaching practicum
At the end of our yoga teacher training you will be able to teach classes according to your chosen style.
|6:30am-7:00am.||Morning Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting|
|7:00am-9:00am.||Asana Practice Session (Hatha/Vinyasa/Ashtanga)|
|2:00pm-3:20pm.||Yoga Education, Teaching Methodology|
|3:40pm-5:20pm||Adjustment and Alignment|
|5:40pm-7:00pm.||Evening Reflection (asana practice) / Teaching Practicum|
|Single Cottage||2100 Euros|
|Double Shared Cottage.||1700 Euros|
|Dormitory Room||1400 Euros|